Would you like your accountant to have remote access to your accounts?
Would you like access to up to date sales, margin, cost and cashflow information?
The next generation of book keeping will be internet based. This means you don’t need to keep a computerised accounting system onsite. Wherever you are located (national or international) we can collaborate and support you from our offices.
Online accounting is just like your traditional Sage, Quickbooks, TAS and MYOB but there is no need to install any software on your systems as it is complete web based. Being web base helps us truly collaborate with our clients. The benefits of this system to the traditional are; real-time accounting, reporting, credit management and invoicing – not to mention the space saved on your computer!
Growing businesses need access to their financial data on a regular basis. They need to collect debts, complete VAT returns and pay suppliers and staff promptly. They have to deal efficiently with enquiries from customers, suppliers and the bank. They need to access accurate and up-to-date sales, margin, cost and cash flow information.
For anyone new to accounting software, we can taper the system to it’s most basic and present you with the screens that YOU need. The system is easy enough to use, but powerful enough to grow with you as you expand.
We are here to help. We will only suggest solutions that are compatible with your strategic objectives. We make extensive use of technology to ensure our services are efficient and cost effective. This allows us to provide a value driven service. We work closely with you to understand your business needs and then devise solutions to your business issues, to provide business help when you need it.
Having online accounting means that we can help you assess the impact of your business problems based on the most up-to-date information.
In summary this services is recommended because:
- It enables us to identify business issues earlier because your accounts and tax situations are always up-to-date.
- You can access your accounts from any PC with an Internet connection.
- The data you input online is secure and regularly backed up – this removes the risk of losing data on your own computer.
- There is no software to install. This means you do not need to worry about hard disk space on your computer. All you need is access to the Internet.
- There is no delay while you wait for us to send reports or accounts through the post – you can see them online as soon as you have entered your details.
- You will be able to see Income & Expenditure, Cashbook and VAT analysis online. Right the way through to Monthly Budgeting for the more advanced users.
- Easy-to-understand graphical reports tell you ‘Where your money comes from’ and ‘Where your money goes to’.
- We can look at your accounts simultaneously with you, enabling us to discuss your situation over the telephone and virtually eliminating the need for you to visit our office.
To find out how we can help your business, call 01803 467922, or email [email protected]